On May 20, 2020, Vivek Kaushal, President and Chief Operating Officer of Global Jet Capital, joined Corporate Jet Investor for a one-hour Town Hall online conference to discuss business aircraft transactions and jet financing in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
When asked whether Kaushal had ever modelled the consequences of a global pandemic, he responded: “Our portfolio is built to withstand a lot of stress and we are very conservative as a business. But history is a compass not a map. Nobody really knows when trouble comes. What you do know, after spending 30 years in this business, is that trouble will find you.”
- Can you still find aircraft finance?
- How will business aircraft Operating Leases emerge from the crisis?
- Can you use COVID-19 to pull out of aircraft financing deals?
- Restructuring and repossessions.
- Vivek Kaushal, President and Chief Operating Officer, Global Jet Capital
- John Farrish, VP Transactions, General Counsel, jetAVIVA
- Edward Gross, Shareholder, Vedder Price and a member of the Global Transportation Finance team
- Eric Lewin, Founder, Global Closing Room
- Jim Simpson, Senior Managing Director, First Republic Bank
To hear more of Kaushal’s insight, in addition to insights from other industry experts, and view a replay of the online conference, visit: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cji-aircraft/register?mc_cid=86d72495cc&mc_eid=ba3b69ff0d